We are looking for an excellent addition to our family-run practice. A person who is hard working, dependable, positive, and intelligent will fit in perfectly with our very skilled and professional practitioners. We value the necessity of a peaceful, positive, and vibrant working environment and are looking forward to meeting with applicants who share these values.The responsibilities of the front desk reception position include providing excellent customer service to all visitors, providing professional and proficient support to the practitioners of the clinic, and maintaining organization and accuracy of all required front desk functions as follows:
Skills required for this position include excellent customer service, proficient computer literacy, and conflict resolution. Experience with third party insurance claims would be a great asset. Specific skills are as follows:
Education requirements include:
Work Experience requirements include:
We please ask that only serious applicants for this position contact for inquiry after you have read the job description in its entirety. Please do so by phoning the clinic and asking for Catherine (please reference this job posting), directly emailing our clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stopping by in person with your resume. Thank you!
Job Title : Chiropractor
Location : Red Deer, AB
Employment Type : Full-Time
Job Summary: We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic chiropractor to join our team with the possible opportunity to become a partner if desired. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to establish strong relationships with colleagues and patients alike. They will be motivated to build a successful practice and will have the skills required to build long-lasting doctor-patient relationships. This role requires a high degree of professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to patient satisfaction.
• Conduct comprehensive physical examinations to assess patients condition and develop effective treatment plans
• Provide diagnostic and treatment recommendations including adjustments, soft tissue mobilization , exercise instruction, and self-care advice
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across multiple departments such as physicians, nurse practioners, physical therapists and others to determine appropriate course of care
• Stay current on new research and techniques within the field and seek opportunities for continued learning through conferences, seminars, etc.
• Accurately document all information related to patient care, including intake information, evaluations, treatments provided, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
• Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine or equivalent Degree required.
• Current license to practice in Alberta
• Ability to obtain licensure to practice in additional provinces upon request
• Experience is preferred. Recent graduates with exceptional qualifications may be considered
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Self motivated, proactive problem solver with ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
• Available to work flexible hours Monday through Saturday between 7am and 8pm as business needs require it.
Please submit cover letter and CV/resume in consideration for this position. Upon review of applications, candidates should expect notification of next steps within two weeks.